Thursday, February 12, 2009

Graphic


Today we were to create a graphic that we would be able to use in the classroom. I chose the Solar System. I copied a picture from google and saved it to my desktop. I opened it with paint to edit it, because I know how to use paint and knew what I needed to do. Paint was good because it was quick and easy to use. When I double click the graphic opens into Windows picture and fax viewer. My graphic is a JPEG image that is 34.7 KB. My graphic can be used as a quiz in Science class. Making graphics like this will be something that I would do for quizes in whatever subjects/lessons I can find pictures for. INTASC principle 3 and principle 4 would go along with using graphics. The ISTE would be the second one which is Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments.


No comments:

Post a Comment